Friday, March 23, 2012

Travelling Flat Me

One of the Split Coast Stampers swaps that I'm involved with is a Flat You adventure. I created a doll with my face and sent her off on her travels to visit nine other ladies all over North America. What a fun concept! We share pics of what each doll does while visiting so everyone can keep up with the virtual tour. I made my flat me doll using a Dylusions stamp for the body, legs, and arms. I paper pieced the hat and the skirt and then added a separate suitcase where each person she visits can add a note. I coloured her up with my Prisma pencils, wished her well, and mailed her off to her first stop in West Virginia. From what I hear, she's having a blast. As for the non-flat me (seriously!), I'm getting strange looks from people around town as I take my wee visitors on a tour and photoshoot.
Love it!
Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

This looks like a fun swap---how did I miss it? You look so cute all dressed up in your travel attire. What a fun doll!