Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Joggles Tuesday Card Post - Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! Today I  have another Tuesday Card Post over on the Joggles blog but I thought I would give a little sneak peek here in case you want to check it out. This time I have created 2 sweet and simple cards using images from Stampingbella Creative Girl Stamps by Danielle Donaldson. Have you seen these images? I am smitten with their charm and whimsy. The images come in two sizes, the smaller one being ideal for ATCs and the larger for art journals or cards. There are also sentiments included. I combined these images with some of Joggles Sticky Snippets for quick and easy cards.

Pop over to the Joggles blog to see the coloured images as well as the finished cards. I'd love it if you did :)

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: