Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Butterfly Kisses Card ~ A Joggles Sneak Peek



Hi everyone! Today I am posting over on the Joggles blog but I thought I would give a little sneak peek here in case you want to check it out. I have created an easel card using cling mounted rubber stamps from the Laurel Burch line which have recently been added to the Joggles shop. I have long been a fan of Laurel Burch designs...they are gorgeous and give so much opportunity to play with colour. I used a stamp called Flutterbye and three of the small butterflies from the Indigo Cats set.

Pop over to the Joggles blog to see my step by step process and photos. I'd love it if you did! Also, swing by the Joggles shop where these stamps are selling like hotcakes. You can always have them notify you when they are back in stock if the one(s) you want have been snapped up.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: