Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Decorating my simple planner with G45

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted...been taking a needed break for a little while. In an effort to dip my toe back into the creative pool, I decided to get my planner calendar ready for January. Last year I used one of the Create 365 Happy Planners from MAMBI but I found that I wasn't using much more than the monthly calendar so this year, I decided to simplify and go old school.

I purchased a boring spiral bound monthly planner from Staples and grabbed the Graphics 45 Children's Hour Collection 6x6 pad to see what I could come up with for the first few months. The only things I added besides elements and papers from this pad were washi tape, some punched shapes, and black cardstock.

Here is what I came up with for January until April:





I had so much fun that I will definitely continue with the other 8 months. I haven't decided whether I will do anything with the cover or not...lots of time and months left to decide :)

Thanks for joining me today. Stay tuned for another installment when I get the next block done.

Life is good; so is art...again :)
Bonnie

No comments: