Friday, March 13, 2015

Altered Playing Card Threesome


Hi there and Happy Friday 13th! I've been playing with some more altered playing cards which I first got hooked to when I took Mary Jane Chadbourne's The Spoken Soul class at Artful Gathering a few years ago. These are pure play for me...I think I could make them all day every day and not get tired of them. I won't go into much detail because you can read about my process here and here.


Those who know me also know that I have a very off the wall sense of humour and today's cards indulge that. I especially love pairing sweet images of children with zinger lines. The unexpected combination makes me laugh.


Anyway, I hope you get a little smile...or a great big guffaw out of these today. All images are from Mischief Circus artists, all cards from Bicycle (LOL), and the bits and scraps come from my attempt to clean up my desk after projects.

Thanks for joining us today. Have a good one!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: