Monday, September 04, 2017

Joggles Art Journal Adventure ~ Week 36 Sneak Peek



Hi everyone. Once again it's my week to choose the weekly prompt for the Joggles Art Journal Adventure. For Week 36, I'm asking everyone to Wing It. Now that could be literally like featuring anything with wings (butterflies, angels, fairies, airplanes...you get the idea) or you could wing it as part of your process like I did with the background. I wanted to use a cloud mask and ink but only had a vague idea about how to do what I wanted so I made it up...and learned a ton...as I went along :)

Above is a sneak peek of part of the page. To see the rest of the page and also see the step-out photos and explanation of my process, be sure to pop over to the Joggles blog. I cannot wait to see what everyone in the AJA Facebook group creates.

Thanks for popping by!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: