Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Practice Kindness Artist Trading Card - inspired by a Vera Lane Studio image


Hi everyone! While I was on the Kindness theme from my art journal page posted earlier today, I decided to create an artist trading card as well. I used Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils to colour one of the images from the (available upon request) Back to Back set by Vera Lane Studio which is also available as a pre-coloured collage sheet. The background was created as a mop-up card when I was creating the background for my Kindness post card. I added some black circles drawn using a circle template and a piece of washi layered over black to ground her. A little black faux stitching and black Big Brush pen were used to finish the edges and frame the card.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to pop by the Vera Lane Facebook group to say hi and the VLS Etsy shop to check out the fabulous images there.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: