Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Believe fairy




Here's a simple little atc I made using handmade paper from the art store and a Stamp N Plus fairy stamp. I coloured this little sweetie with my Prismacolor pencils and a little watercolour on her wings. I used my favourite Paper Wishes layered label template to trace and cut the shape around her. Then  the label was mounted on Glimmer Misted book paper. Hearts punched from the same book paper scraps plus some bling for her forehead and antenna tops addded those details I so love. Doodled edges finished the framing of the label.

The flowers are cut with an EK Success punch, cupped with a stylus, and then stacked. I have a jar filled with these flowers which I cut from leftover white cardstock scraps. That way when I need a little flower grouping, all I have to do is spray with Glimmer Mist or another ink and add centers. A little bling highlights the centers of this set.

The believe charm came from my stash. I might decide to add this atc to a card front or just enjoy it the way it is. Either way, it makes me smile.

Thanks for visiting.
Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

Cute stamp! I love your doodling borders and the stacked flowers are so pretty.