Monday, May 15, 2017

The 2017 Art Journal Adventure - Week 20 Sneak Peek



Hi everyone! It's my turn to host Joggles Art Journal Adventure for Week 20. I'm only sharing a sneak peek here with the ulterior motive of luring you to see the rest on the Joggles blog where I share the entire process with step out photos and descriptions. The prompt I chose for this week is Music. During a family celebration a month ago, where three generations were together and enjoying each others company, we played a rip roaring game of Name That Tune and Artist with songs from the late '60s and early '70s. I was delighted that all 3 generations could sing along and relate to the same music and was struck by how timeless music can be. At the same time, it also amazed me once again that a song can instantly transport me to another time and the memories that go along with it. Music is so powerful and magical!

To see more of my page and the process used to create it, pop over to the Joggles blog where you'll see the photos and read the explanation of what I did and why.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: