Monday, September 18, 2017

Joggles Art Journal Adventure - Week 38 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone. It's my week to choose the prompt for the Joggles Art Journal Adventure and I chose the word Abundance. I'm hoping that people will focus on the wonderful little moments which each day holds, things we often forget to notice or might take for granted. It's easy to get caught up in the negative and what's wrong but I wanted to begin to document some of the things that make me smile or bring me a sense of peace or joy..."ahhhhh" moments. Once I started looking for these things, I began noticing more and more...I could easily have filled a second page and will have this one completely filled in in spite of leaving room to grow.

Anyway, to see the entire page and read about my process as well as seeing step out photos, pop over to the Joggles blog. I'd love it if you did...hmmm, one more thing to add to the list :)

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: