Thursday, July 11, 2019

Use It, Already! Collage Journal Pages 5-8


Hi everyone! I'm back with the next 4 pages of my Holy Cow! Use It, Already! collage book where I am taking time to play and de-stash at the same time. If you want to know more, here's the intro post with the first 4 pages.


Although I usually give lengthy explanations as to what I have done and why, that's not happening with these posts but if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Just PM me.


So far the pages have been vintage in feel, mainly because of the larger TH paper dolls I am using as well as the more muted colour palette. These are the paper scraps I seem to have the most of so that's what I'm using first. It's also a fun change and a bit more of a challenge since I'm normally a bright as can be type creative :)


Anyway, I am enjoying the process and feel a bit like an archaeologist unearthing hidden treasures from who knows where. It's a messy but satisfying process with a lot of exclamations of "Oh yeah...I forgot about that______".

Thanks for stopping by and if you happen to be following a similar journey, I would love to see what you create. Tag me on FB or PM me.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: