Tuesday, January 07, 2020

ATCoins ~ inspired by a Vera Lane Studio collage sheet


Hi everyone! When I have scraps left from backgrounds I have created or patterned paper I have used for other projects, I always check to see if they are big enough to cut an artist trading coin or artist trading card from. I keep a stack of pre-cut backgrounds for both of these so when I want to create something quick and fun, I'm half way there. Today I am sharing two coins featuring images from a Vera Lane Studio collage sheet called Fun Collage.


I fussy cut the three small images from the same sheet leaving my usual white border. These were then matted with black. Foam tape was attached to the bird and the girl to add dimension and shadow. To ground the images, a torn piece of washi tape was added to the pink coin and a die cut arrow was added to the green one.


Stencilled Xs or stamped dots were added to create more interest. Chit Chat Stickers matted with black and popped up on foam tape were added and a doodled border finished them off. So simple...so cute!

Thanks for stopping by! That was awesome of you! Check out the other collage sheets at the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop. They are a fabulous time saver and there's a wonderful selection so the possibilities are endless! We would love to have you visit our Vera Lane Studio Facebook group, too, when you get a minute. It's filled with daily inspiration and wonderful people!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie




No comments: