Friday, June 28, 2013

Sneak peek from eclectic Paperie


Hello everyone! Today is my turn to post on the eclectic Paperie blog. I decided to feature a few more of my altered playing cards from the Mary Jane Chadbourne class. I have a whole stack of them with the backgrounds coloured and the paper scraps on. I've even auditioned the images and have the quotes/sentiments chosen but this week other things have called shotgun and are playing navigator...hey, that would make a great journal theme :)

Anyway, if you aren't sick of these yet and feel so inclined, follow this link to arrive at the eP blog and have a look-see. I'd love it if you did. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have an awesome weekend.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Totally precious! How could we be sick of these! Off to check it out!