Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sneaky Peek of my eclectic Paperie blog post


Hi everyone! Today I am posting the N (N is for Novel) spread in my altered dictionary over at the eclectic Paperie blog. I'd love it if you bounced over there to see the real deal :) This is just a teaser! I used a ton of eP products for this play session.This gorgeous digital image comes from The East Wind shop on Etsy. I love Unky's fabulous images...they are wonderful to colour. Prismacolor pencil heaven!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bouncing now....love her hair! :)

Unknown said...

that looks amazingly cool! Love the library idea being an ardent reader myself. This lady has gorgeous hair!! Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like another winner from here... off to take a look!
Alison xx