Friday, March 25, 2016

Guest designing & Exciting Joggles news


Hi everyone. I am fortunate to be a guest designer again today on the Joggles blog and it's doubly exciting because I was able to work with some of the new Joggles/Bloobel cling mounted rubber stamps which the wonderfully talented Lisa Bloobel Graham has designed and Joggles has produced. The designs are fun and quirky and like all of Joggles stamps, they are of top notch quality. The lines are so fine, the detail very clear, and they stamp like a dream. Happy Dance!! I decide to create a masterboard background which I chopped into four separate projects: a journal page; tag; ATC; and card front. They are CUTE!! To see the full tutorial and step out photos, pop over to the Joggles blog where you can view my entire process. I am so excited that Bloobel Stamps and Joggles have teamed up!


And now for another exciting piece of news which I have been sitting on for a while...Joggles had a DT call a while ago and since I am a huge fan of Joggles products and customer service, as well as Barb and her awesome art, I applied. The team was chosen and I was invited to be a part of it. Actually, I am acting as the lead. SO EXCITED!! My teamies are a very talented group of people from all over the world and I'm thrilled to be creating with them. You can check out the team on the DT page on the blog.

Now pop over to my tutorial there (pretty please) so you can get a better look at the adorable stamped images (close ups) and how I played with them! Thanks for visiting today and for sharing in my exciting news.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

These are so fun and I love the art journal mixed media feel.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Teresa said...

Congratulations on your new DT position, although I am not at all surprised!! Your work is outstanding as always, and your enthusiasm for the products is contagious!! Love your master board projects and those rubber stamps are so cute, such a shame that the postage to the UK is rather prohibitive!I will content myself with the digis instead :)