Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Contessa ATCs - inspired by a Vera Lane Studio collage sheet


Hi everyone! I love working small so every once in a while I want to satisfy that craving with ATCs or ATCoins. The collage sheets available in the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop are ideal for those times because the images are sized perfectly and they are beautifully coloured. I chose two of the images from the Contessa Collage Sheet to star on two separate ATCs. I added a little pencil shading to the images (not that they need it) to add my own voice to them and then fussy cut them once leaving a white border and once after I matted them with black cardstock.


The backgrounds come from a stack of scraps from previous gel printing or spraying adventures. I like to have a bunch of backgrounds pre-cut in either ATC (2.5x3.5 inches) or Coin (2.5 inch diameter circle) size and then I can add detail when I choose the focal later on. I then add stencilling, stamping, Texture Paste, washi or extra scraps to make the backgrounds interesting. Often I doodle and add black Big Brush Pen to the edges to frame the card.

Thanks for visiting the Contessas and me today. We appreciate that. When you get a chance, pop over to the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop to see all of the other collage sheets as well as the fabulous digi images ready to colour and make your own. Stop by the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group and say hi while you clicking about. We're a friendly group :)

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: