Friday, February 26, 2016

Take the Leap ~ Joggles Guest Post


Hi everyone! I am lucky enough to have been invited to do a second guest post on the Joggles Blog this week. I am so grateful to Barb for giving me this opportunity. Today I have created an art journal page featuring one of the many Joggles Collage Sheets called Bird Feathers Fluff. I love this sheet with the adorable birds, sweet eggs, and so much more to play with. I have such a fondness for whimsical little birds. The colours of them totally inspired the background...so soft and pretty.


Here are most of the supplies from the Joggles store that I used to create this mixed media page. If you pop over to the Joggles Blog (please...please), you will see the full tutorial detailing my process with step-out photos. I would love it if you visited there. Thanks for popping by and a huge thank you to Barb for allowing me to do this guest post. Loved every minute of it!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: