Monday, January 02, 2017

2017 Joggles Art Journal Adventure ~ Cover story


Hi everyone! I am so excited that this day has arrived. We are beginning our Art Journal Adventure for 2017 on the Joggles blog today. This year, Barb and I are each taking every other week to host...something I have been so looking forward to. Our Art Journal Adventure Facebook group has grown by leaps and bounds this past few days and the inspiration, ideas, and enthusiasm flying around over there is awesome.

Barb and I are both featuring  our cover pages today as we launch this new year. We also both have binding systems which we will be using to create more flexibility and suit our styles better than the coil bound  or fixed binding journals we used last year. I have given you only a sneak peek of my cover here. To discover more and read about my process, hop over to the Joggles blog where I have explained my process and included more photos.

We would love it if you played along with us. The Facebook group is a fabulous collection of people who all share a love of art and are incredibly kind and supportive. Come join in the fun for the next 52 weeks...play along when you can.

Life is good; so is art...and the AJA!
Bonnie

No comments: