Monday, January 23, 2017

Joggles Art Journal Adventure ~ Week 4 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! It's my week to host the Joggles Art Journal Adventure  and the prompt I've chosen for Week 4's page is to feature a door somewhere or somehow on your page. I love doors, especially old or unusual ones, but I also love what doors symbolize...new beginnings and adventures, mystery and possibility, as well as home.

Above is a sneak peek of the page I created to go with this prompt but to see the whole page and read about my thoughts and process behind it, you'll have to pop over to the Joggles blog today. That's where the prompts and pages are posted each Monday for the Art Journal Adventure. While you're there, why not sign up for our fabulous Facebook group. It is the most amazing group of people who are playing along with this challenge. They are talented, creative, supportive and enthusiastic. It's a great place to hang out, make friends, and be inspired.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: