Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Love atc



The challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week is  I Love Santa. I didn't think I would get a chance to play this time but I found a little time today. I decided to use this sweet image from The Paper Shelter called Are U Ready My Friend which I coloured with my Prismacolor pencils adding a little gold gel pen to Santa's belt and Rudy's bell. The image was fussy cut, mounted on black cardstock, and fussy cut again.



The background is a piece of red cardstock run through my Cuttlebug using a Darice hearts embossing folder. Then the embossed hearts were dry brushed using gold acrylic paint. The words and the holly were cut from a 6x6 Christmas stack from MME. The berries have a touch of Glossy Accents on them to create a shine.

That's it; that's all and for me, playtime is over until I finish a bunch of to-dos on my list. Thanks so much for stopping by. I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and Happy Holidays.

I will be entering this in the Wicked Wednesday challenge of I Love Santa.

Life is good; so is art.

Bonnie

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

So cute! I should be wrapping presents right now, but I'm having one of those days where nothing goes right... so taking a little break somewhere more fun!!
Alison x

Jenn Borjeson said...

My playtime is over for a couple of weeks now, heading on vacation! :) This is fabulous, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. xo

ParkNSlide said...

Cute as cute can be! The embossed heart background is perfect for these images.

Denice said...

What a fun ATC....so much time to fussy cut the images, not just once but twice!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx