Thursday, June 20, 2019

Sweet little Vera Lane Studio collage sheet ATCoins


Hi everyone. I have a super quick project to share today featuring images from the newly released Fun Collage Sheet(s) from Vera Lane Studio. There are 2 sheets in this set with a fabulous collection of images including borders and washi strips...everything you need to complete a quick card, art journal page, or in my case artist trading coin set. I have a cardboard template with a 2.5 inch diameter hole punched out so it's easy for me to see which images fit the small size.


When I have leftover smaller scraps from either mop up pieces of cardstock or from backgrounds for other projects, I see if either an ATC or an ATCoin can be cut from it. If it can, I do that when I'm putting away my materials during clean up. When I have a few punched or cut, I miss mount them to chipboard and keep them in a container ready for my next play session. It's a huge time saver to have them ready and makes use of scraps filled with goodness.



I add stencilling or stamping to them when I'm ready to use them so that I can pick up the colours from the image. Then it's a matter of fussy cutting and matting the images I want from the coloured collage sheet. Sometimes I add my own details to the image and other times I let them be.


I usually add some sort of wording, in this case either TH rub-ons or Chit Chat Stickers. I also add some doodling and mark making with a black and a white pen...and always a border to help frame it. I also add Black Big Brush Pen around the outside edge to serve as a frame. Then it's time to finish the backs and they are good to go. Easy peasy!

Thanks for popping by today. My "fun" friends and I appreciate that. To check out these and the many other collage sheets Janet has created, be sure to stop by the Vera lane Studio shop. If you are looking for inspiration on other ways to use these versatile images, pop by the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group where people share their awesome VLS creations.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: