Thursday, August 01, 2019

Use It, Already journal - Pages 13 to 18


I created a few more collage pages in my Use It, Already journal. This is a journal where I am using scraps,bits and bobs that have been in my stash far too long, either because I was hoarding or because I had forgotten all about them.


One thing I have discovered in doing this (besides the fact that I love collage) is that one uses very little paper etc. when creating a collage of this size ( 4.75 x 6.5 inches).


While I do feel good about using things up, I could be at this until I am 202 and still not run out of "stuff"...LOL.


I am having fun though and thoroughly enjoying the process. To me that's what's important. I don't love all of the pages but I loved making them.



I also like the challenge of making unlikely pairings work together. It's good for those creative muscles that can get lazy.


Anyway, thanks for joining my friends and me. I'll be showing up again soon with some collaged bookmarks I've made using the same scrappy goodness :)

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: