Monday, June 26, 2017

The 2017 Art Journal Adventure - Week 26 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! It's Week 24 of the Joggles 2017 Art Journal Adventure and it's my turn to choose the prompt. This week I chose the word Mystery which happens to be my favourite genre of books to read. The prompt mystery could also refer to the mysteries of nature, or maybe you are using a mysterious technique, mark making tool, or product which we wouldn't guess by looking at your finished piece. Whatever your muse tells you is fine with us :) And as it turned out part of the mystery for me was how to rescue the page as it progressed through the Six Stages of Ugly...LOL

To see the entire process and photos of the steps and finished page, be sure to pop over to the Joggles blog. I'd love it if you did!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: