Monday, June 12, 2017

The 2017 Joggles Art Journal Adventure - Week 24 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! It's Week 24 of the Joggles 2017 Art Journal Adventure and it's my turn to choose the prompt. This time I chose something a little different, almost like a recipe. because the month of June is known for weddings, I thought I would play with the tradition of Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue...only I would apply it to my choices for creating this page. Something Old could be something you've had in your stash for a while, something vintage like ephemera, or an image of someone/something old. Something new might refer to something new in your stash, a new technique you've been wanting to try, or again something within the image. Something borrowed for me became ideas from other people which I had seen and wanted to "borrow" (with credit to the original artist of course). Finally, something blue...well, you get the idea on that one...although a twist would be feeling blue.

I have only included a sneak peek here but would love if you visited the Joggles blog to see the entire page and also read about my process. I thoroughly enjoyed responding to this prompt and pulled out a vintage image from a 1953 Woman's Day magazine...love those old ads!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: