Saturday, September 07, 2019

Got Boo ATCs ~ inspired by Vera Lane Studio images


Hi everyone! I have a super quick post today. When I saw the adorable Got Boo images set by Vera Lane Studio, I couldn't wait to play with them. I decided to make two artist trading coins featuring one of the girls and one of the sayings on each. I love them! The girls were coloured with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils, fussy cut leaving a narrow white border, and then matting with a narrow black border. I went with my favourite Halloween colour palette for both, but changed it up so they look slightly different.


I kept the backgrounds really simple, relying on patterned paper both for the background and for the borders at the bottom of each atc to ground the images. The sentiments which come with the set were cut apart and matted with black cardstock. The saying with the pumpkin faces was layered onto a scrap of cheesecloth...just because :)To finish the atcs, the outsides were inked with black Big Brush Pen and a border was added to each with a black pen. Epoxy stickers were added to both atcs to complete the designs. Easy peasy designs but so fun to do!

Thanks for stopping by today. The girls, their little friends, and I are delighted you did. If you get a chance, pop by the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group and check out Stephanie's September postcard swap. It will send you directly to the Vera Lane Studio Etsy shop to find the perfect image to describe you:)

No comments: