Friday, May 13, 2016

Joggles Blog DT Post Sneak Peek


Hi everyone. It's my turn to post a DT project over on the Joggles blog today and I am so excited to share this project. I combined one of the wonderful Joggles Accordion Books with 5 of the Joggles/Bloobel Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps  drawn by Lisa Graham to create my very own circus troupe. I love the expression "Not my circus, not my monkeys" and decided to do a spin off on that. The 5 images became my very own circus performers...love them!


To see the full tutorial with the step out photos and close-ups, please pop over to the Joggles blog. It would make all of the performers and me, the ringmaster, happy as heck if you did :) You know we love an audience!
back and front covers

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Teresa said...

OMG - just when I think you can't get any better, you go and make this!! So bright and funky, so hilariously funny, and so very very clever!! I love that you found all the Bloobel characters a job in the circus, and who'd have thought that putting washi tape onto white card first would solve the transparency issues.....(ahem, not me!) I really love this for so many reasons- well done xx