Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SNP Dog-gone Halloween....the Sequel :D



I couldn't resist playing with this  Stamp N Plus Scrap N Peter Pup stamp, PP13, for another Halloween card. Once again I coloured Peter with Prismacolor pencils. I cut him out using a Spellbinders die which I also used to trace the black mat. The die the next size down was traced in Black Micron pen and then thickened to make a doodled type of frame. It just adds a little more interest to the image.



The background comes from my favourite DCWV Midnight Spell matstack layered on black cardstock for added visual weight. Orange grosgrain ribbon was adhered to the background on either side of the image and black spider stickers were placed on top of the ribbon. Two black threaded buttons were the final embellies for this CAS card.

Easy-peasy and fun to colour. Gotta love it!

Thanks for visiting Peter and me. We always appreciate your visits and your comments.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

2 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

Love the purple and orange combo for Halloween. Tracing the dies---nice tip and great graphic effect.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Precious!!! And the houndstooth...so appropriate I might add...is wonderful! Love these vivid colors!