Saturday, July 20, 2019

Use It, Already! ~ de-stashing collage journal pages 9-12


Hi everyone! I'm back with the next 4 pages (9-12) of my Holy Cow! Use It, Already! collage book where I am taking time to play and de-stash at the same time. If you want to know more, here's the intro post with the first 4 pages.


The pages are cut from larger scraps to fit inside one of the TH binder covers with the rings. Smaller scraps of all kinds of paper types are used to collage the background and bits of leftover ephemera, washi, punched elements, and die cuts help fill out the design.


The larger Th Paper Doll images are used as the focal images and are embellished to give them their own identities, as well as suit the page. I really like to add my own artistic voice to collage images created by someone else.



There is really no plan for any of these pages. I love to work intuitively and see where things go. Chit Chat, Big Chat, and Small Chat stickers which have been patiently waiting for their turns have been used for the wording. For this project, anything in my stash is fair game no matter how junky or how precious I previously labelled it. Like I said...Holy Cow! Use it, already! :)

Thanks for stopping by. My friends and I appreciate that.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: